For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-888-288-5279
The wefixprinter.com user guide medium, functions alone and unaided by any outside source.We merely assist customers to set up, install and troubleshoot HP ePrint from 123.hp.com. All the brands,Images,,logos and products alluded on the website are solely for reference and guidance.We neither profess any proprietorship nor are we into any agreement or integration with a third party, unless specified. Users are recommended to study our policies for appropriate usage of the website
HP PRINTER SUPPORTS
Vista or XP
Connect the HP printer to the network using wifi or USB and then connect it to your windows.
Windows operating system has a built in printer driver which enables the functioning of HP Printer in Windows.
Follow the steps given below to connect the HP printer to your Windows.
Connecting the printer to the network:
- Go to setup
- Choose the option Network or Wireless
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network name(SSID)
- Enter the Password(WEP/WPA).
- Your printer will get connected to the network.
- No printer driver installation is required for Windows as it gets installed automatically while updating Windows software.
- Go to Windows search tool and click Start.
- Type change device installation in the search menu bar.This opens the Device installation window.
- Select ‘update automatically’ and save changes
Printer driver installation
- Go to start
- In search menu bar type ‘add printer’
- A new window opens
- Key in the type of printer that needs installation.
- To go with network connection, Select the option ‘Add a network wireless or Bluetooth printer’.Click on ‘use an existing port’ followed by ‘Next’.
- But if the choice is USB connection, select ‘Add a local printer’.
- Select your printer name followed by ‘next’.
- A new window ‘install the printer driver’ appears.
- Click on windows update.
- From the list of printer manufacturers displayed,select HP.